From:
McClung Museum <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Nov 1997 00:40:24 -0500
On Fri, 7 Nov 1997, fsetton wrote:

> I am interested by the collections of sculpture concerning oriental
> antiquities in the Dahlem Museum in Berlin. How to get their web sites ?
> I am also interested by other museums in the world on the same subject.
> Thanking you in advance.

Ummm...have you by any chance tried one of the directories
or search engines?

A quick search on Metacrawler (http://www.metacrawler.com)
brought up 15 hits for "Dahlem Museum" Berlin and 42 hits
for "Oriental antiquities".  I'm  sure you would get more,
and complementary results, by using others as well.

If you've never used directories (such as Yahoo!) or search
engines, go to the Website of most any public or academic
library, and I'm sure you'll find all the information and help
you need.

Good luck!      --Jim Reca