From:
Dorothy Krass <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Aug 1997 17:17:21 -0700
Janet Thompson,
There are probably a lot of museums in North America that have used
decorative arts material to discuss daily life and its evolution over
time.  One of my personal favorites is Historic Deerfield, and its close
partner, the Pokumtuck Valley Memorial Association, both in Deerfield,
Massachusetts.
I believe the Haffenreffer Museum at Brown University in Rhode Island
would be another example.
These are from my personal knowledge (and not some official opinion of
my employer).
I expect you'll get a lot more examples.
Good luck,
Dorothy Krass

--
SAVE THESE DATES!
SAA's 63rd Annual Meeting  •  March 25-29, 1998  •  Seattle, WA