From:
Norah Shrubb <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Jan 1996 03:43:01 GMT
[log in to unmask] wrote:
: I agree with Adrienne.  There are other specialized museum-lists that people
: can join and unsubscribe to this list, if that's their interest, but I like
: hear about the large variety of issues that others raise on Museum-l.  Thanks
: Museum-l'ers for keeping us all current!

: Ellen Schwartz
: University Art Museum
: University at Albany

Ditto; my vote is cast with Adrienne and Ellen.  If a topic isn't in your
area of interest, skip it in the index.  Don't censor the whole topic by
banishing it to some other list altogether.

And anyhow, there's nothing wrong with being over-informed.  It might
not get you a better job, but you'll be the champion at Trivial Pursuit
:-)  .

Norah --
"Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will to strive, to seek, to
find, and not to yield."