From:
Heather Stein <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Aug 1998 17:00:59 -0600
I am the Arizona person who doesn't feel $18K is enough to live off of.
I have rent payments, school loan payments, and credit card payments.  I
could no longer entertain the idea of being employed for less than $25K.
Thus, all museum openings in the area I wanted to live were unviable.
I do however know there are jobs out there.  I was not willing to relocate
to just anywhere.  That was my downfall.

Heather