From:
Kathy Henri <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Jan 1998 14:58:28 EST
Hello fellow listers,
I'm hoping that someone out there can help me with a supply problem. We use
small glue traps for our IPM program, and the company I was getting them from
is now out of business (Brody). They are "Catchmaster" traps made by Atlantic
Paste and Glue Co., model # 288-I. I have searched the Web, but didn't find
anything. Does anyone else know of these, and where do you get them? Or is
there something similar (in price also)? University Products sells sticky
traps, but they seem expensive, and involve purchasing pheremones too. In
short, I like the simplicity of the "Catchmasters" and would love to be able
to get more!

Many thanks in advance

Kathy Henri
Collections Manager