From:
Jim Blackaby <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 9 Apr 1994 07:47:27 -0400
An additional reason not to hold in Monday morning is that
the Museum Computer Breakfast is that morning, and I hope that
followers of this list will attend that event.

It will be held from 7:15-8:30 in the Sheraton East Ballroom.  Coffee
and pastries will be provided (though why anyone who was in
Seattle would not bring their own grand latte with them instead of
drinking hotel coffee is beyond me).  The meeting is open to all
for no more than the expense of rising early.  And, the occasion will
offer a chance for people to meet, talk, learn about what MCN has
been up to, and what is planned for the Aug/Sep joint meeting of
MCN & CIDOC.

Jim Blackaby | [log in to unmask]