From:
"Ann B. Rossilli" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Jan 1998 10:36:34 -0500
Hello. I am conducting research on the "team approach" to exhibition
planning. By the "team approach" I mean the process by which a core
team--curator, designer, educator and/or developer work
collaboratively from the start to plan the organiztion of the
exhibition content intellectually, spatially and experientially.
Would you please repond to the following questions:
1.  Does your museum employ the team approach to exhibition planning?
2. If so, is there an exhibition currently on view that is the
product of the team approach?
3. What is the name and e-mail address of the individual at your
museum who is responsible for exhibitin planning?
I would appreciate any information you can send. Thanks. Ann P.S.
This is a "second notice." Much thanks to those who have already
responded.