From:
Tracy Jentzsch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 27 Mar 2022 18:47:10 -0400
MUSEWeekly is a free resource produced by the University of Delaware Museum Studies program that contains jobs, internships, conferences, announcements, and industry news.  Listings in MUSEWeekly are for the GLAM sector (galleries, libraries, archives and museums) but additionally you will find academic listings, calls for papers & proposals, symposia, workshops & institutes, volunteer opportunities and much more.  This weekly listing is carefully curated. We have a current readership of over 8,000 subscribers which includes undergraduate & graduate students, program alumni, professionals and industry leaders. To view the latest issue visit: https://tinyurl.com/526z3nmd