From:
Pat Reynolds <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 15 Feb 1997 21:08:21 +0000
I am looking at some predicted visitor figures for a new scientist's
home museum, and it's marketing plan.

I would like to make contact with other scientists' home museums (in all
parts of the world), to ask the following questions (the data is
relevant to the museum I'm looking at, but may well not be to your
museum, so I would like to hear from you, even if you only know the
answer to one or two questions).

If people could email me off-list, I will summarise the data on-list.

My questions ...
- how many of your visitors also visit historic houses?
- how many of your visitors also visit science museums?
- how many of your visitors also visit science centres?
- how many of your visitors also visit archaeological sites or
  archaeological site museums?
- how many of your visitors are in school parties?
- how many of your visitors are from the local community,
  or brought by somebody from the local community?
- do you have extensive grounds?
- can people pic-nic on your grounds?

--
Pat Reynolds