From:
David Harvey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Feb 2007 10:33:48 -0800
Camen,

Those concerns are well founded and I would also add that there are
additional issues with the public display of folks without express
written permission to use their images.

I think that the responses should be curated for appropriate content
(audio and visual) before they are displayed.

The Storycorps project from NPR would be a great model for this sort
of intiative.

http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=4516989

You might want to get in touch with them to see how they manage and
have structured their project.

Cheers!
Dave