From:
Dennis Moser <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Feb 1994 07:43:43 -0500
Those of you who know how, could you please change the subject line for
this topic of discussion? I have been monitoring and compiling the
discussion on CD-ROM and, while I have also experienced the bouncing/wierd
messages, find it very disconcerting to sifting through the day's traffic
looking for specific topic threads -- only to find that we are discussing
'Net problems...

This isn't a flame, Gentle Readers (believe me, if it were, I'd probably
have the CAPS LOCK turned on...!) -- just a plea from someone trying to
avoid infobloat. Find your Systems Administrators, sit on their Virtual
Chests until they swear that they won't make wierd changes that affect
your list mail...

"When the going gets wierd, the wierd turn pro..."  -- Anonymous

Dennis Moser