From:
Bennett Siegel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Jun 2004 16:15:35 -0400
stick to your guns.  copyright issues are one important reason.  you never
know how images in your collection will be used.  also there is the danger
of damage due to the cumulative affect of light flashes in the galleries,
esp. for works on paper.

Bennett J. Siegel
Chief Preparator/Exhibit Designer
Teaching Artist