From:
"Wilson, Linda" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Nov 1997 14:30:47 -0600
Information on adult programs is just beginning to come out..

Here are a couple of sources:
Kathy Wagner, VP/Education at the Philadelphia Zoo had some market
research done on adult programming 2 yrs ago. 215 243 5311.

Several Chicago museums have public evening events along with
programming and exhibit viewing to serve the large, diverse professional
audience working downtown.  The Art Institute of Chicago has recently
started a visitor study of their event and I have the start of a visitor
profile on our "Jazzin' at the Shedd" events.

Linda Wilson
Shedd Aquarium