From:
Helen Bakk <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Jun 1996 16:20:48 GMT
In article <[log in to unmask]>, [log in to unmask] says...

>At this moment i've gathered information about those companies and their
>projects in the Netherlands, and now i'd like to know about foreign
>companies.

You might wish to visit the Web site for Microsoft Corporation. Bill Gates,
the CEO, is amassing one of the largest corporate collections at the moment.
His personal wealth stands in excess of 13 BILLION $US$, so he and his
company can well afford to indulge. Here in the USA, it was common for some
of the large banks a few years ago to employ an art curator/buyer to cull and
purchase for their corporate collections. With the banking crises of recent
years in the USA, many of these corporate art positions were eliminated and
collections sold or otherwise disposed of. I don't know what the position of
the banks that survived is at the moment.
--
Corporate art support is a vital and
life-saving contributor to many USA