From:
Pat Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Aug 2014 09:59:59 -0500
Check out this opportunity. Please don't respond to me. I'm just the
messenger.
Pat Miller

Glessner House Museum will host a symposium entitled "Interpreting the Victorian House" on Saturday September 27th from 9:00am to 4:00pm.  The event will bring together seven museum professionals and scholars from across the U.S. and Canada who will talk about various aspects of the "Victorian house," its interpretation at historic house museums, and its relevance in the 21st century.  The event is co-sponsored by The Victorian Society in America.  For further information, contact William Tyre at the Glessner House, Chicago.

  William Tyre, Executive Director and Curator
  Glessner House Museum
  1800 S. Prairie Avenue
  Chicago, IL 60616
  312.326.1480