From:
Amanda Marx <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Aug 2001 06:56:56 -0700
Dear Colleagues:

Are any of you familiar with a boutique PR firm in NYC
called Jeanne Collins & Associates? I have found
little on the Web that is helpful in determining their
legitimacy and reputation as a consulting firm for
museums, arts organizations and nonprofit clients.

I work for a worldwide public relations agency and am
currently pursuing PR opportunities in the arts field.
I am very interested in learning whether the museums
you represent have done business with Jeanne Collins,
etc. Any information you can share with me about this
firm is much appreciated.

Thanks,

Amanda Marx