From:
Roger Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Nov 2006 06:27:29 +0800
Note also the current story in Global Museum http://www.globalmuseum.org
(which is not the company referred to in Richard's article but raises
similar ethical considerations)

**   Bona fide human factory opens doors in eastern Germany

It would appear that not content with exhibiting the "plastinated bodies",
von Hagens now appears to be running tours showing the bodies going through
the plastination process?

Roger