From:
"J. Britton" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Oct 2006 12:39:00 -0400
Hello all!

Apologies for the cross-posting.

I am a graduate student at Duquesne University in Pittsburgh,
Pennsylvania. I am currently doing an internship at the University of
Pittsburgh's Center for American Music. In particular, I'm working with
the Stephen C. Foster Collection that is housed in Stephen Foster
Memorial.

Recently, the Center has been considering installing small listening
stations within the collection to allow visitors to listen to specially
prepared music and programming.

I've examined the list archives for 'listening stations' and came up with
nothing very helpful, so I figured I'd go to the list for help. Does any
one have any suggestions, ideas or links where we can get a good idea of
pricing, installation and set-up options?

You can contact me off-list at [log in to unmask]

Thanks in advance for any help anyone can give us!

Josh Britton