From:
Abby J Allen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Feb 2000 01:56:21 -0500
Dear List,

I am trying to self-publish a guidebook/workbook for adults.  However, my
original format is presenting a few problems.  I had wanted the workbook to be a
series of pages in a ringed binder so that users could extract any pages that
they did not deem necessary or applicable.

The Problem:  I cannot find a Printer/Publisher who can print the customized
dividers and ringed binders that I need.  I need a variety of divider pages-
some w/ pockets, envelopes, etc.  No one seems to be able to carry these or be
able to print text and design on the dividers that they do offer.  Also, the
ringed binders tend to be of the plain office supply variety.

The Question:  Does anyone know of a printing/publishing company that may be
able to accommodate my unusual requests or be open to custom designing something
for me?  If so, please contact me at [log in to unmask]

Thank you,
Abby Allen