From:
Rich Urban <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Feb 1998 22:13:10 -0500
geri thomas wrote:

Here's the snail-mail address for People for Non-Profits.  They do have
a web page too, and I'll see if I can find the address for that.  My old
web page is still up and running, and it has a link to the Museum
Employment Resource Center, which lists available jobs, and has a link
to PNP.

More to come...

P.S. Which screen name are you using the most these days?