From:
"Jason A. Cruse" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Mar 1994 12:08:20 CST
Our msuem is preparin to move to a large and (hopefully) better
location.  Can anyone give me any types of "industry stnadards" for
museums, in terms of security, preservation needed for books textiles,
and other artifactrs?

In addition, I could use the names of some periodicals that cater to
museums and museum work, excluding state histroical society newsletters.

Finally, how many museums are using database software for cataloging and
Such?  If yes, are you using software made for museums, or general
databases that are written just for you?

I appreciate all of this stuff.

Jason Cruse
Adair County Museum