From:
Marty Buxton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Dec 2009 11:51:22 -0800
We have a Natural History museum. For some of our classes getting out either into the park that surrounds us or going completely away is a great way to illustrate the environments we are teaching the kids about. The parents do the driving and seem to appreciate coming along and hearing us tie the classroom activities to the field trip.

Marty Buxton
Lindsay Wildlife Museum
1931 First Ave.
Walnut Creek, CA 94597