From:
Adrienne DeArmas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 20 Jan 1996 18:39:30 -0500
In a message dated 96-01-19 21:24:52 EST, [log in to unmask] (Roger Smith)
writes:

>In my humble opinion, splitting MUSEUM-L into a number of disciplinary List
>servs would be counterproductive to the spirit of sharing, amongst the
>profession. I actually quite ENJOY learning of the mysteries of freezing
>pests
>in freezers even though I am not employed registration and conservation
>fields

Here, here. Reading what others are doing keeps me sane b/c I am an
anthropologist working in a firearms museum with a complete staff who have NO
museum experience. I need to be reminded that software programs, label making
supplies and conservation techniques really DO matter in the museum world
outside my door. Plus, we have such a collection of humorists on board.....
:?)

- Adrienne