From:
Betty Brennan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Aug 1997 12:52:16 -0500
You might call Mike Fruland at Fruland & Bowles 419-381-7902.  They are
an exhibit fabricator (cabintry, case work...).  I know they have worked
on a couple exhibits like yours.  We have worked with them building
natural history exhibits,etc.

Betty Brennan
Taylor Studios, Inc.
http://www.shout.net/~taylor