Date:
Mon, 24 Oct 1994 13:26:00 EST
I am trying to locate the publisher of The Pill Rollers.  A book
on apothecary antiques and drug store collectibles. c1992, 2nd
Edition.  I have the volume on loan, but would like to purchase
my own copy for the hospital archives/museum.  The book lists the
Old Fort Press; 1176 So. Dogwood Dr.; Harrisonburg, Virginia
22801, yet for some reason the Technical Service section of our
library is having difficulty locating such.  Can anyone offer
suggestions?  If this book is no longer available, is there a
similiar publication?  It truly is helpful as a tool for
identifying pharmaceutical artifacts.  Thanking you in advance.
Rachelle Blais