From:
Hervé Gagnon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Feb 1998 08:54:40 -0500
Dear Tim,

What a great topic.  I hope it's going to become a thesis we can all read.
Did you know the British Museum presented an exhibition entitled "Fake: the
art of deception"?  I visited it during spring 1990 and I still have not seen
a more brilliant exhibition.  I have the catalogue, if you would like the
complete bibliography.

Hervé Gagnon
Director-Curator
Colby-Curtis Museum