Date:
Mon, 4 Dec 1995 19:48:52 GMT
My company is conducting a survey of organizations that run memberships
to raise money and provide benefits to members.  The survey is being
conducted on our Web page and the results will be posted.

The survey is designed to see how many orgs. are runnign membership
programs, how effective those programs are, and how they relate to
the orgs overall fundraising efforts.

If your org. falls into this category, please take a few moments to
complete the survey, found at http://www.chesley-merritt.com
Your responses can remain anonymous.

Thanks,
Leigh Hardy