From:
Anne M White <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Jun 1997 12:54:55 -0400
Erika--
I went to college in Rochester and did an internship at the Strong Museum,
which focuses on American culture.  Also in Rochester are: The Rochester
Museum and Science Center, The George Eastman House, The Memeorial Art
Gallery and The Genesee Country Museum as well as The Landmark Society and
smaller historical societies.  I don't have addresses or phone numbers
right here, but they can be found in the AAM Directory.  Good luck!