From:
Susan Smyer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Mar 1999 09:32:27 -0500
We are preparing an exhibit based on the 1915 home wedding of the eldest
daughter of the wealthy family that lived in our 1895 historic house. There
is quite a lot of information to work with, but we could use some help in
re-creating  the wedding/bridal cake.  The only description that we have is
that it was heart shaped.  What would have been fashionable and appropriate
for a fairly quiet home wedding?  Any help would be appreciated and I thank
you in advance.

Susan Smyer