From:
Sabrina Henneman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Aug 2006 15:54:34 -0400
We have a couple of donors that regularly give us items throughout the
season - it is not random drop offs from random people - they come to
the curatorial department and we have known them for years. I tag each
item with the day it came in and usually do two accessions per year for
them. That way they aren't overburdened with paperwork and it's easier
to manage on my side as well. It works very well and no information is
lost because I tag and label everything. Plus, they have their own
shelves in the processing area!

Sabrina