From:
T W Moran <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Jul 2001 07:47:48 -0400
  I suppose Mr.Handley is correct in that my comment was unnecessary. I
in fact appreciate the information in his post. Which we would not have
gotten had we not gotten his ire up.
        But I also got a private post "Oh my God, thanks for the laugh!  I
needed it"
        I don't know much about any of your or your jobs and you daily
frustrations. As for me this time of year I work 10 to 12 hours a day 7
days a week. ( one of the joys of being a self employed person.) I come
in from the shop every few hours to check my e-mail and get fresh
coffee.
        Much is deleted but more saved for future reference or later replies.
Though the many many posts on Rroman noodles seemed a bit much.
        I do enjoy the bits of humor that come in from time to time.
        I apologize to you Mr.Handley for filling your mail box with
unnecessary posts. But I am sorry to say I can't guarantee that it
shan't happen again ( then as this post is also unnecessary, I am doing
it again, sorry.)
                        Tw