From:
Chuck Watkins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Aug 1997 09:52:59 -0400
Dear David,
The best system I've seen is at use at Stonehenge.  You get a player
when you pay your admission and it has an introduction on it.  There
are various numbered stations around the Stonehenge area, and when you
come to each you simply press the number of the station.  What impressed
me is that if you just press the number, you get what you might think
of as information for the man off the street.  But, at the end of each
piece, you are invited to press another number and then you get a
scholar who gives you the really hard core and detailed information
about each station's subject.  It works very well.
Regards,
Chuck Watkins

--
Dr. Charles A. Watkins