From:
Geri Thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Dec 2000 10:29:03 -0500
REGISTRARS
    We are seeking several experienced registrars for our museum clients
nationwide.   The ideal candidates will have full knowledge of registration
methods for permanent collections, loans, and exhibitions including:
computer documentation; national and international shipping, transport, and
courier arrangements; condition reporting and management of installation and
de-installation.  3-4 years museum registration experience at the associate
or registrar level required.  Excellent computer and communication skills
essential; supervisory experience preferred.  Salaries range from $30 to
$50K including excellent benefits.  Qualified applicants should submit cover
letter and resume through www.artstaffing.com as Word attachment only or fax
to 212.625.2514.