From:
"BECKER, DAVID" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Jun 2003 17:11:25 -0500
You may want to contact Peter Exley at www.architectureisfun.com
Besides creating some extraordinary spaces for children, Peter teaches
architecture at the Art Institute of Chicago and does some great hands-on
programming with school children to get them excited about the idea that
"architecture is fun".
Tell Peter I say, "HI"

Dave Becker
Manager of Play Programming
Hamill Family Play Zoo at Brookfield Zoo
708-485-0263 ext 291