From:
gregory brown <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Mar 1994 14:07:03 -0600
Hi Jackie

Nice to hear from you!  Have you fully recovered from SPNHC?? Or does
one ever recover???

Thanks for the disaster gopher info...that one has escaped me till
now.  I've seen the Getty guide, and yes, it sure is good to know how
to set up a temporary morgue!  I think I'll assign that task to
someone else, thank you.  Just when I stopped worrying and learned to
love the bomb....

Are you going to make it to St. Louis for SPNHC???  Hope to see you
there!

Greg