From:
"J. Golden" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Apr 1996 12:47:08 -0500
 For your own sake, I hope you were kidding.  Or you're going to get some
irate responses from every female archaeologist and student on this list.

Not to mention how stupid and deluded you'd have to be to look for
romance on a dig.  Those of us who are attracted to archaeology are so for
the excitement that IS present, no matter how slow in coming it may be,
or how dull the work can be to get to that point.