From:
Jonathan Bowen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 2 Nov 2002 23:45:24 -0000
Marie-Eve Brisson <[log in to unmask]> writes:

> I am looking for forums deployed in museum interpretative contexts.
> Someone knows of any experience?
> I have already found some, but I can't believe there are so few.
> The fact is forums are hard to retrace since they tend to have a short
> life and are rarely archived or documented.

I have been adding museum-related forums that are archived to my Museophile
museum discussion forums website under http://forums.museophile.net/ . This
now has over 50 news feeds from mailing lists and other news sources via a
web interface. To access these and select a personalised subset of interest,
register with the site (a relatively simple procedure) and then select the
required feeds under "Display Preferences". This allows easy scanning of
lists/news of specific interest via a single website without the necessity
of subscribing individually. Comments are welcome.

--
Prof. Jonathan Bowen, Professor of Computing
South Bank University, FaCES/CISM, Borough Road, London SE1 0AA, UK