From:
Mary Czerwinski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Jul 2003 10:43:17 -0500
this method of family stamping is also used at our local pizza place
(complete with play are and arcade games), but instead of regular
stamps, they use a black-light sensitive ink, which cannot be seen
under regular lighting.
this helps to prevent any duplication of the stamps.
they have replaced the regular bulbs above the exit with black light
bulbs, but you could just as easily use a wand (available at pretty
much any place like wal-mart) that can be turned off and on, since you
probably wouldn't want that much uncontrolled uv bouncing around all
the time.
mary

--
Mary Czerwinski