From:
Trent Litchfield <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Jan 2001 13:00:39 -0600
The best way to do this is with a third party secure site provider.  This is
cost effective and secure.  Several webpage editors such as Microsoft
FrontPage 2000 and Netfusion 5.0 have built in components for this sort of
thing.

Trent Litchfield, President
OneSource Computing, Inc.
Murray, KY  42071