From:
Christine Ambrosio <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Apr 1998 08:59:25 -0400
Dear Museum-L Listserv members,

I am a graduate student doing a research paper on museums and considerations
of diversity in museums, specifically in exhibits, tours, materials, etc..  If any of you
would like to answer the questions below or give me any suggestions,
I would greatly appreciate it.

Thank you for your time.

If you prefer to contact me directly, please respond to

Thanks again,
Christine Ambrosio
Arts in Education
Harvard Graduate School of Education

*********

1. Is there an effort being made to broaden the audience base?
If so, what types of changes are being implemented?

2. What type of outreac efforts are made by the museum?  Why?  How?

3. What efforts are being made to accomodate the audience?  Why?  How?

4. What types of educational materials are available and in creating them,
does the museum take into consideration a diversified community or audience
of learners into account?

5. Does your museum mission mention diversity?  Could you please let me
know what the mission is?

6. Do you have any other comments or thoughts to add that might help me in
this study?

THANKS AGAIN FOR YOUR TIME.