From:
Laura Phillips <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Jul 1994 17:17:23 -0700
I am in search of curation-quality ink for my StyleWriter II printer.
The ink cartridges that Apple sells are not permanent or waterproof.  The
ink readily smudges and smears at the slightest touch (my hands are not
that sweaty!).  Does anyone have any ideas?  I have tried injecting the
cartridges with fountain pen ink, but the ink dries to fast inside the
cartridge, and, thus, won't print at all.  HELP!!!

Thank you,

Laura Phillips
Burke Museum