From:
Roger Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Nov 2007 20:45:03 +0800
Dear Museum Listers,

I received this from Marian Amos of UK's The Independent.

Now is your  chance to tell here the museum's you consider the most popular
museum in the cities below.

Please respond to her directly at [log in to unmask]  Please do not
respond to me.

I am researching for an article for The Independent (travel section) about
the top cities in the world, we hope to establish which is actually the
world's capital city. One of the factors we are taking into consideration is
to identify the most popular museum in each and the number of visitors it
receives (per annum, or per month), plus the cost of admission. We will then
be able to compare all the statistics, along with all the other determining
factors and draw a conclusion.

I am having a few problems trying to find out this information quickly and
was wondering if you could help me? I really appreciate your time and energy
with this.

Thank you in advance and I look forward to hearing you.

Kind regards
Marian Amos
00 44 7771 994279

London