From:
Matthew Provost <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Sep 1997 00:07:11 -0500
        I am considering putting together a collections database in
Microsoft Access. There seems to be a gap in the market between high end,
custom, expensive software and something off the shelf (like Access
itself) that does a good job without too much work.
        I would appreciate any input as to whether this would be a useful
product and/or what features should it make sure and have (i.e. what
problems do you have with your current software that could be improved
upon?)
        Thanks for any help,
                                Matt

(Please respond via private email to [log in to unmask])