From:
"Craig d`Arcy" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 24 Aug 1996 19:28:52 GMT
Sharon,

I have to admit, I ignored them.  Even if I had attempted to interpret
the artists intent, (which had nothing to do with theology) we wouldn't
be talking the same language.  I'd be talking King James while they were
talking damnation.

I like to think God is a sculptress, but let's not get into that again.

Craig d'Arcy

"never teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig."