From:
Heidi Anderson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Mar 1996 18:33:27 -0600
The Carnegie Museum of Natural History has also x-rayed mummies.  I
believe that they have done some other testing on the mummies also but
I don't remember what all they have done.  You can contact them at:
The Carnegie Museum of Natural History
4400 Forbes Avenue
Pittsburgh, PA 15213
ph:  412-622-3131.
I'm not sure who you would talk to but my guess would be the Curator of
Anthropology, Dr. James B. Richardson III.

I hope that helps

Heidi Anderson