From:
Lisa Mervyn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Jan 1995 19:25:09 GMT
In article <D18ZVOOG8AX5*/R=FIRNVX/R=A1/U=JOHNSOB2/@MHS>, "Byron A.
Johnson (813) 228-0097" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> Regarding "Exasperation,"
>
> >Je trouve ce forum trop bavard. Les informations utiles se perdent dans
> >l'accumulation des graffiti des uns et des autres. Je vous quitte. Ciao.
> ---------------
>
> >"Love it or leave it" may have some validity after all.
>
> >Todd Happer
>
> Although some of us know what Newt called Hillary, some of us don't speak
> Napoleon's language? Anyone care to translate?
>
> Muchisimas gracias amigos, y salud.
>
> ______________________________________
> Byron A. Johnson
> Tampa Bay History Center

Byron - it's rusty and none too pretty but here's my rough translation,
with apologies to my fellow Canadians and all who DO speak Napoleon's
language:

"I find this forum too gossipy/chatty/talkative.  The useful information
gets lost in the accumulation of graffiti by various people.  I'm leaving
you.  Ciao."

Sounds a bit more condescending in French though.

Salut!
Lisa Mervyn

--
Aldrich/Pears Associates
Research, planning and design for exhibit facilities and media