From:
Lucy Sperlin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Feb 2003 11:38:55 -0800
Colleagues,

This is a forward from a smaller list in Oregon. I thought help for this
person might be more likely to surface on the larger list serve.  Since
I don't have an email address for the individual asking for help, the
most direct way to respond would be to the Oregon list at:

Thanks
Lucy Sperlin

The Oregon Nikkei Legacy Center, in Old Town - Portland, is interested
in
learning from other heritage organizations in the state who have
implemented the individual donor and membership modules of Past Perfect.
Its easy to get data into the program, for both collections and
fundraising, but we are running into difficulties retrieving data
regarding donor gifts and in the generation of donor acknowledgments
from both annual giving and for a
capital campaign we are trying to manage with the program.

What is the experience of the field? Do you have stories, good or bad,
in
using this part of Past Perfect? Does someone out there really
understand
this part of the program? And are they willing to mentor a sister
heritage
organization? Any and all advise and help is appreciated.

Thank you.

Sam Shogren
Oregon Nikkei Legacy Center
503-224-1458