Date:
Sat, 20 Sep 2003 18:47:40 -0400
Colleagues:

As several people have recently asked to be removed, added or to have
their information changed,  I guess it's about time to update the
OnContract website:  http://www.panix.com/~squigle/OnContract/menu.html

Perhaps it is more easily remembered as being a link at the RC website:
http://www.rcaam.org/ (then link to OnContact using the "reference" tab
at the top of the RC home page)

For those who are unfamiliar, it is a website that lists individuals
with substantial professional experience in collection and/or
exhibition and/or documentation management who offer contract
registration services - short or longer term.  The entries are sorted
by US regions, then by state; and non-US, then by country.

If you would like to be added, please look at the site for instructions
for submitting your info.  I will edit the submissions if they don't
come to me in the format set forth.

If you need your info updated, please let me know.  (some of you have a
few more years as pro's since the site went up!)

If you want to be removed, please let me know.

suzanne quigley