From:
Michael Comiskey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Jun 2005 18:07:44 +0100
Hi All

You have not offended anyone here, least of all me. *I* am sorry to have
offended you with my perhaps intemperate language (and to have
mis-spelled your name BTW). Honest and open debate is a valuable thing.
I was not having any sort of go at *you* or any honest people of faith.

By "Their sort" I mean those who pretend to an honest debate and then
use every trick and sleight of hand at their disposal to advance a
dishonest agenda. The DI and their supporters are the people I mean by
"their sort" in this context.

Michael

are addressed. If you receive this email in error please notify
the system manager at [log in to unmask]
National Museums and Galleries of Northern Ireland