From:
Brook Greene <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Nov 2004 09:16:51 -0500
 Hey Peter-

Last spring we hosted a local invitational Quilt show in one of our
community galleries that had the best response that we have had yet.  Being
in a community where the quilting tradition is a very big deal, we were able
to bring in people to the galleries that we have never seen before.  As a
result, we are hosting another version of this exhibition that will be a
juried contest in the spring.

Also I would like to add that I have had the opportunity to see Quilt
National as well, and it loaded with both genres of quilting and it
fabulously put together.  An excellent example of the quality of quilting
happening in the world.

Our Cultural Museum hosts a local annual Quilt show and it is always
beautifully presented and seems to always be full of visitors.

 Hope this helps.
 Brook

--
Brook Greene